Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Your 2012 Presidential Election Voting Guide

WARNING: VERY, VERY ANGRY AND OFFENSIVE POST FOLLOWS.




This is everything you need to know about this election.

If you agree that the Republican goal of thwarting the President on every issue, at every turn is a good thing, you are a deeply stupid person and should consider suicide as a public service, because merely not voting is insufficient to stop the harm your enormous stupidity will almost certainly cause, if it has not already done so. If you are a Republican and you are offended by this, I cordially invite you to suck a bag of dicks, choke on said bag, and die.

1 comment:

  1. I am wearing a necklace with an elephant charm (my folks bought it for me in Thailand). Someone asked if I am Republican and I became deeply ashamed, then defensive. I may just take it off until 2014.

    ReplyDelete