Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Suppose Some Introductions Are In Order

As of today, I have been invited by your gracious host Brian to contribute to this blog. I have a feeling this is due to a recent barrage of posts on Facebook that have most likely been slightly overbearing for most of my friends. Anyway, I am a recent college graduate in International Studies working part time, so I am left with a moderately unhealthy amount of free time as I seek the coveted "big boy job." Hopefully, this will be a mutually beneficial endeavor, both giving me something to do as well as bringing insightful and stimulating discussion. Looking forward to being read by you. Yes, you.

2 comments:

  1. International Studies? Could you be the next George Friedman? a good website me and my colleagues like to use once in a while is www.stratfor.com the analysis is pretty good information that has proven very useful on my overseas business trips.

    look foward to reading your perspective and maybe learn something I may not have seen myself.

    ReplyDelete