Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Take That, Sign-Holding Person

One of the things that makes blogging frustrating for me is the frequency with which blogs I read have either linked to or personally written about exactly a topic I had in mind (and, almost always, the piece is better than anything I can come up with). Hence, the frequent posts of mine that are mere recycling. Such as this one. Most of us have come across this on facebook:



I had a reaction to it, which this piece, that I found via Gin & Tacos, does a brilliant job of smashing into little bittle pieces.

P.S. - Reading the comments on that post makes me happy that no one comments here. Well, not really, I wish you would comment, but my goodness, there are some really stupid and/or deluded a$$holes out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment